Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 58: Lazy in the sun

Awake after a good 10 hours, remove my eye masks and ear plugs,  everyone is still asleep. Slip out to the lobby where I can pick up wifi, check my emails, check the bball scores, check facebook. The guys join me 30 minutes later and it was off to lunch. They start their class today at 3, just theory and history, no water time until tomorrow. 

They head to class, I head to Soiree Beach in search of a coffee shop for my fru fru coffee addiction. Stumble upon a place called Heaven, upon my first sip of their ice blended mocha, it made perfect sense. 2 hours later I make my exit, head back to the room to shower, clean up, and relax in the aircon.

The crew enters, they have homework, but much like high school, we all opt for the pool and beach. After dinner on the beach, we hit up Lotus again, last night to drink for them until the classes are over. No one wants to pay all that money to do something really cool and then ruin the experience with a hangover. I was in the lobby by midnight, needed to catch the game via my iPhone, it's KU/A&M and I have a good feeling we are going to pull this one out. 

That was 2 hours well spent consistently refreshing the play by play on ESPN mobile. We have posted double digit wins in our last two conference games, which should position us well for both the Big 12 Tourney and the NCAA tourney! 

Nite nite Bloggerville from your favorite Iphone blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment